Cumulus PANYAM 20deg Down Sleeping Bag
A great sleeping bag! Not exceeding the 1 kg magic barrier. Pertex Quantum fabric weighing 35 g/m², efficient trapezoid chamber design and high quality 850 Polish goose down combine to make this model ideal for all winter trips, where attaining the maximum reduction of weight and the volume of equipment is important. Due to its advantages, the Panyam is a favorite of our winter testers.
- Fabric: Pertex Quantum, 35 g/m²
- Filling: Polish 850 goose down
- Construction: Trapezoid chambers
- Independently filled top and bottom of the sleeping bag
- 175 cm YKK separating zip with two self-locking sliders
- Can be opened and ventilated at the bottom of the sleeping bag
- Can be combined with other sleeping bags
- Full length, down-filled, zip insulating baffle
- Independent down-filled collar
- Three-dimensional, elastic adjustable hood fitted with stopper
- Internal pocket
- Additional, large mesh bag to store your sleeping bag at home
- Total weight: 1000 g, 35 oz
- Down weight: 600 g, 21 oz
- Weight of unfilled sleeping bag: 400 g, 14 oz
- Comfort temperature: -6 ˚C, 21 ˚F
- Limit temperature: -13 ˚C, 9 ˚F
- Extreme temperature: -32 ˚C, -25 ˚F
- Maximum user height: 190 cm, 6'2"
- Length: 208 cm, 6'10"
- Width (top/bottom): 80/55 cm, 31"/21.6"
- Stuffsack’s dimensions (height/diameter): 29/19 cm, 11"/7.5"
- Stuffsack’s volume: 8.2 L
- Number of down chambers: 36