Six Moon Designs Haven - NetTent
16 OZ - 450 G TWO-PERSON NETTENT
The Haven NetTent is the perfect companion for the Haven Tarp. It's specifically designed for hikers looking for an ultralight double wall shelter option. With an overall length of 88" (224 cm) and vertical end walls, the Haven NetTent will accommodate the tallest hikers.
The peak of the tent has been shifted forward towards the head of the tent. This means when you sit up, you're correctly positioned at the peak of the tent. In a reclined position the netting is kept well off your face. The 44" (112 cm) width of the peak easily allows two people to sit up and do chores in comfort.
Dual doors allow each person has their own exit. No more crawling over your partner in the dark of night.
Unlike most net tents that slope directly from the peak to the floor. The Haven NetTent has vertical walls at either end which raises the netting off your face and feet, allows for a smaller footprint and more usable interior space.
The Haven NetTent easily clips into the Haven Tarp after the tarp has been set up. Setting up the tent in the rain is a simple matter of setting up the tarp, crawling in, then unfolding and hanging the Haven NetTent. This keeps the Haven NetTent dry. When taking down the tent in the rain, simply reverse the process. Store the Haven NetTent in your pack to keep it dry and place the Haven Tarp in an outside pocket of your pack.
- Dual Side Entry makes getting in and out easy.
- Wide Canopy provides lots of headroom when sitting up doing chores.
- Long Floor provides ample room for the largest hiker
- 6" Bathtub Floor
- Easy Set Up allows the Haven NetTent to be used by itself or with the Haven Tarp.
- Dual Pockets two internal pockets are located next to both doors. Perfect to store your flashlight, glasses or other nighttime accessories