Altra Men's Timp Trail
Introducing the Altra Timp, designed to fit in the sweet spot between the moderate cushioning of the Lone Peak and max cushioning of the Olympus. This versatile trail shoe has a 29 mm stack height and 4mm outsole lugs for a comfortable ride that is ready to tackle any distance or trail condition. And Altra's PFS performance last and lower volume fit give you reduced lateral movement and a secure fit. Breathability and durability are combined in the upper with laser cutout TPU overlays and extra coverage in higher abrasion areas, like the toe box and heel cap.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Ultrarunning, Trail Racing, Fast Packing
- Cushioning: High
- Stack Height: 29 mm
- Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g
- Designed To Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: PFS2-M
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Bound™
- Outsole: DuraTread™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: 360° Reflective Upper
- Other Features: GaiterTrap™ Technology
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.