Cumulus Lady's Down Socks
Feet are one of the most vulnerable body parts when it comes to the cold, so their comfort is paramount. The Cumulus Lady Down Sock will provide them with warmth during cool nights in a tent or a mountain shelter. The socks are made of 850 cuin hydrophobic down as well as Pertex Quantum Pro (44 g/m2) and Toray (19 g/m2) fabrics, which guarantee high durability even in extreme humidity conditions. The Cover Boots weigh only 30 g, and after compressing can fit into a hand. This makes them the essential companion on your trips.
- Outer fabric: Toray Airtastic, 19 g/m2
- Inner fabric: Toray Airtastic, 19 g/m2
- Sole: Pertex Quantum Pro, 44 g/m2
- Filling: Polish hydrophobic goose down, 850 cuin
- Construction: Stitched through V chambers
- Additional grosgrain ribbon loops
- Total weight (size M): 30 g/ pair
- Down weight (size M): 6 g/ boot
- Stuffsack’s dimensions (height/diameter): 9/5 cm
- Stuffsack’s volume: 0,2 l
The actual Cumulus Lady's Down Socks are dark brown/black, not blue as shown.