Enlightened Equipment Visp Mitts
Created for those who want to pack light and go far no matter the weather, the Visp Rain Mitts boasts wind and rain protection in an ultralight package. Made with a customized 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric, they're fully stormproof, yet has an exceptionally breathable feel. The shock cord around the wrists keep rain out while allowing you to pull the cuff over your jacket of choice. Weighing in at less than an ounce, you’ll barely know they're in your pack until you need them.
If you intend to use these mitts over your Stronghold Mittens, please use the following information before purchasing:
- If using over 2oz. APEX, purchase the same size as your Stronghold Mittens
- If using over 4oz. or 6oz. APEX, size up from up from your current Stronghold Mittens
If you are interested in a different color, consider purchasing a pair of custom Visp Rain Mitts
- Customized waterproof/breathable fabric has a ripstop 7D nylon outer layer with a durable water repellent finish, a waterproof/breathable membrane, and a tricot lining
- Waterproof to 20,000mm H₂0
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 75,000 g/m²/24hr
- Finished seams with no raw edges
- Adjustable shock cord at the wrist keeps warmth in and rain out
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
- Tube of Seam Grip+WP (.25 oz)