Feathered Friends Tanager 20 CFL Sleeping Bag
Tanager 20 CFL Sleeping Bag
The Feathered Friends Tanager was designed meet customer requests for a pared down, ultralight 20 degree sleeping bag. When Feathered Friends started sourcing materials for this bag they thought no way will a 7 denier fabric hold up to the abuses of a long haul hike...but their thru-hike testers on the PCT and CDT proved them wrong. The incredibly light (CFL) fabric, premium 950 fill down, and streamlined design that foregoes a zipper and hood makes this the bag you want in your pack if weight is the ultimate consideration. For maximum efficiency and warmth in cooler temps, pair the bag with a lightweight, hooded down jacket, like the Feathered Friends Eos.
Ideal for: Thru Hiking, Ultralight Backpacking, Alpinism, Emergency Bivy
CFL: Crazy Freaking Light. Pertex® Quantum® 7 denier water-resistant/breathable fabric.
- Drawcord closing around the collar to cinch down opening and keep heat in.
- No zipper to conserve weight and bulk
- Made with new Pertex® Quantum® 7dx5d fabric with DWR
- May be worn with a lightweight hooded down jacket for additional warmth. Designed to be worn with our Eos jacket.
- Intended for ultralight hikers and alpine climbers for whom every ounce counts.
- Color: Citron
- Stuff sack and cotton storage bag included
- Dimensions: 62"/52"/38"
- Fill Power : 950+ Goose Down
- Fill Weight: 68” 12.6 oz | 357 g // 74” 13.3 oz | 377 g
- Lining Fabric: Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon
- Average Weight: 68” 18.6 oz | 527 g // 74” 19.7 oz | 558 g
- Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric: Pertex® Quantum® 7
- Temperature Rating: 20ºF / -6.67ºC
- Zip Side: N/A (No Zipper)
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA from imported materials