NEMO - Dragonfly™ Ultralight Backpacking Tent
Dragonfly™ fills the void for most backpackers with an ideal balance of weight and livability in a freestanding tent. The large trapezoidal vestibules are designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and have multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and coverage.
- Large doors and trapezoidal vestibules with multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Integrated 20D Nylon tub provides an ultralight, waterproof floor, and premium 15D Nylon Ripstop fly is coated in a durable silicone repellent for reliable and durable weather protection.
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure increased longevity and greater sustainability.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pockets™ offer storage for personal items.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
|Minimum Weight||2 lb , 10 oz / 1.2 kg|
|Packed Weight||3 lb , 2 oz / 1.41 kg|
|Packed Size||19.5 x 4.5 in dia / 50 x 12 cm dia|
|Peak Height||41 in / 105 cm|
|Floor Area||29.0 sq ft / 2.7 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||88 x 50/45 in / 223.52 x 127/114 cm|
|Vestibule Area||10.0 sq ft + 10.0 sq ft / 0.9 sq m + 0.9 sq m|
|Minimum Weight||3 lb , 7 oz / 1.56 kg|
|Packed Weight||3 lb , 15 oz / 1.77 kg|
|Packed Size||19.5 x 5.0 in dia / 50 x 13 cm dia|
|Peak Height||44 in / 111 cm|
|Floor Area||41.2 sq ft / 3.8 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||88 x 70/65 in / 223.5 x 177.8/165.1 cm|
|Vestibule Area||10.0 sq ft / 0.9 sq m|