NEMO Flyer™ Self-Inflating bluesign® Sleeping Pad
A sleeping pad with a radical hybrid design, our best-selling Flyer™ self-inflating pad is now also our first bluesign® product. Combining the thickness of an air pad with the plush durability of a foam pad, Flyer checks all the boxes with minimal weight consequences.
Designed with a groundbreaking manufacturing approach that removes 60% of the foam, the pad self-inflates to increase thickness and provide ridged baffling for faster recovery after a hard day on the mountain. Each horizontal foam channel is hollowed out to both reduce weight and provide progressive suspension that allows you to comfortably sink in; the baffles are linked by solid foam to evenly support and prevent any bottoming out.
Though its top-performing design hasn’t changed, we updated the materials and accessories in order to achieve the trusted bluesign® product label. The fabric used on the pad’s top, bottom, and stuff sack are now all 100% recycled and bluesign® approved, and Flyer’s production meets the strict social and labor standards required by bluesign®, as well. You can rest easy knowing that this product was produced in a resource-conserving way with a minimum impact on people and the environment.
- Plush open-cell foam offers a second level of security on the trail.
- New technology allows for the first self-inflated pad to use 3D sculpting.
- Horizontal coring retains a higher R-valuewith less foam, so you don’t have to sacrifice weight or packed size for warmth.
- Unique manufacturing approach removes 60% of foam yet increases thickness by 290% when inflated.
- A bluesign® product, this item is made of bluesign® approved fabrics and accessories and is produced in a resource-conserving way with minimum impact on people and the environment.
- 100% recycled, ultralight 20D soft-touch fabric set is more pliable and comfortable than competitors.
- Laylow™ zero-profile, microadjustable valve for fine-tuning and fast inflation/deflation.
- R-value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.
- Repair kit included.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Included With Your Sleeping pad
- Patch Kit
- Velcro Strap
- Stuff Sack
R-Value 3.3Packed Weight 1lb 7oz (Regular)