Sea to Summit Ultra Light Insulated Air Sleeping Mat
If you are looking for a lightweight sleeping pad, but you will not compromise on comfort, durability, insulation or ease of use, look no further. The Air Sprung Cell™ design delivers stability and support, while our lamination and weld quality set new standards for reliability. Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® insulation deliver performance that is tested in the Swiss Federal Material Labs (EMPA) to give an R-Value of 3.1, perfect for late spring through early fall camping. The patented multi-function valve and pump integrated into the stuff sack mean effortless inflation and deflation.
- R-Value of 3.1 – sufficient warmth for late Spring to early Fall camping.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure.
- The strongest face fabric and lamination available in a backpacking air mat. It’s about tough love – we build things tough, so you will love them.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the liquid extrusion TPU lamination to prevent delamination/mold issues caused by moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.