Six Moon Designs Haven ZG
The Haven Zero Gravity (ZG) formerly DCF is a shaped tarp that is designed to provide the maximum amount of protection for a minimum weight. With it's dual pole design with 48" (122 cm) wide canopy provides a tremendous amount of headroom. The wide canopy creates nearly vertical sidewalls. This in turn translates to more usable space with the tarp and less chance of bruising up against the side walls.
The center peak of the Haven ZG is offset slightly toward the front of the tent. This raises the canopy off your face and sets the peak to the more natural position when sitting.
The Haven ZG can be setup using your hiking poles or our optional carbon fiber poles. Dual tabs on either side of the canopy allow the Haven Tarp to be hung from a line between two trees, eliminating the need for poles.
The Haven ZG is designed to be mated with the Haven NetTent. Together they form a luxurious sized double wall shelter.
Most of the tarp / NetTent combos on the market today require the NetTent to be setup first, followed by the tarp. Typically the poles are placed inside of the NetTent, making them easy to bump into during the middle of the night. This kind of setup makes it impossible to keep your NetTent dry when setting up or taking down your shelter in the rain.
The Haven ZG / NetTent combo is designed so that the NetTent hangs from the tarp. This configuration allows the tarp to be setup first or taken down last under rainy conditions. Your NetTent will remain dry and safely secure in your pack.
- Full 360 degree protection allow this tarp to provide enhanced security compared to traditional flat tarp.
- High Vent removes excess moisture build up.
- Zipper Vestibule Closure makes opening and closing the vestibule a snap.
- Dual Side Entry makes entry and exit easy.
- Easy Tensioning Adjustment makes keeping your the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag. Re-tension straps have been added to all tie out points.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Optimized Sleeping Area is oriented to maximize usable space, ventilation and view. A peak height of 45 inches gives you plenty of head room.
- Dual Pole Supportsignificantly improves headroom and interior space.
- Ultra-light Waterproof Canopy is made from high strength .75 Dyneema Composite Fabric.
- Seam Taped seams provide the strongest seams currently available.
- Extremely Easy Setup in less than two minutes under any conditions.
- 12 oz - 344 g