Enlightened Equipment Men's Torrid Jacket
Equally at home on an alpine approach and a windswept lake, the Torrid Jacket offers warmth, wind protection, and moisture resistance at an ultralight weight. Designed to keep you warm while keeping your pack light, the jacket starts at just 7.75 ounces (220g). Built using 2oz/yd² CLIMASHIELD™ APEX synthetic insulation, the Torrid maintains warmth and breathability even when damp.
The smooth ultralight nylon fabric has a durable water repellent finish for better performance in light precipitation. The adjustable waistband and elastic cuffs keep warmth in and cold out. The optional hood adjusts with a shock cord, and a grosgrain zipper garage at the chin increases comfort. Zippered pockets keep the essentials at hand. The Torrid Jacket is slightly oversized to accommodate layers, and has raglan sleeves for a full range of movement. For those who won’t let weather get in the way, the Torrid Jacket is the perfect 3-season layer.
- This jacket features either a Black 10D exterior with a Charcoal 10D interior or a Forest 10D exterior with a Charcoal 10D interior
- Climashield APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean
- Raglan style sleeves to increase comfort and range of motion
- Zippered insulated handwarmer pockets
- Elastic wrist closures
- Shock cord waist adjustment in pocket
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
- Made in Vietnam. Inspected in Winona, Minnesota. For a made in the USA Torrid Jacket