FreeSteps6® Crampons [US] 2022 NEW!
The redesigned FreeSteps6® offers durable, ultra-light traction performance to those needing a simple anti-slip aid for outdoor activities. FreeSteps6 provides excellent grip if you are winter walking, ice fishing on a frozen lake, working your way through muddy trail sections, manoeuvring slippery rocks while fly fishing (river wading), or simply shoveling an icy driveway - these crampons / ice cleats will give you the confidence to move around in slippery conditions.
Patented in U.S & Canada
- Versatile: Can be combined with a variety of footwear options (incl. insulated boots) and be used in several different types of settings
- Reliable grip and comfortable: 21 stainless steel 1/4 inch spikes that are dispersed across a broad area
- Durable: Utilizing heat moulded elastomer, this harness holds tight in the coldest of conditions
- Easy to get on and off: Designed to be easy to put on, fit securely when wearing, and simple to remove
- Lightweight and packable: Hillsound's lightest crampons! The medium size are just over 12 ounces for a pair
- Stainless steel spikes
- Elastomer harness
- Size M (pair): 12.17 oz (345 g)
- Length: 1/4" (0.7 cm)
- Number of spikes: 21