Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter Plus
SQUEEZE WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM
Weighing just 3 ounces, the Squeeze Water Filter ensures you have access to clean water in the backcountry or anywhere in the world. Simply fill up the pouch at a lake, stream, or river, screw the filter directly onto the pouch, and then squeeze the bag to filter water into a bottle.
Rated to 0.1 micron absolute filtration, it removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, leptospirosis, cholera and E.coli, , removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium), and it also removes 100% of microplastics.
Backed by a lifetime warranty, the versatile, award-winning Sawyer Squeeze Filter is incredibly simple to use and fits in the palm of your hand, making it ideal for backcountry trekking, international travel, emergency preparedness, and more.
- Lightweight, easily portable 0.1 absolute micron hollow fiber membrane inline water filter
- High-performance 0.1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Built-in and removable push/pull cap; spray water straight into mouth or bottle from included pouch; attach to standard threaded water bottle
- Comes with one reusable 16-ounce, BPA-free collapsible pouch, two inline adapters for hydration pack bladders, a straw, and syringe filter cleaner
- Backed by manufacturer's lifetime limited (independent testing laboratory Hydration, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03); 100% of Squeeze Filter units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Squeeze Filter with Push/Pull Cap
- 2 – 32 ounce Collapsible Pouches
- Backwashing Plunger
- Inline Adapters
- Drinking Straw or Gravity Tube
- Mesh Carrying Pouch (can also be used to create gravity water filtration system)