Sea to Summit THERMOLITE® Reactor Fleece Liner
The THERMOLITE® Reactor Fleece liner is Sea to Summit’s warmest sleeping bag liner. Add one to your sleeping bag before heading into really cold environments, or use it as a 'stand alone' sleeping bag when the weather is warmer. The core THERMOLITE® fibers have the same hollow structure as a polar bear's fur, which traps a high level of insulating air. Luxuriously soft, the Reactor Fleece is perfect as part of a cold weather sleep system – plus it will help keep your sleeping bag clean.
- Traps insulating air to increase warmth of a sleeping bag by up to 32°F /18°C
- Thermolite® fleece fabric is incredibly comfortable.
- Technical mummy-shape with drawstring hood.
- Quarter zip makes it easy to get in and out.
- Easy care – machine wash with no special soap needed. Avoid fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Ideal for use as a sleeping bag in warmer weather or sandy environments.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack
BONUS: EASY TO WASH AND HELPS TO KEEP YOUR DOWN BAG CLEANER FOR LONGER
THE REACTOR FLEECE IS PERFECT FOR...
- Backpackers looking to add warmth to their sleeping bag for winter camping
- Warm-weather campers who don’t need a full sleeping bag
- Paddlers or desert users who want an easy-care summer sleeping bag they can easily wash the sand out of
- Backpackers looking to extend the performance of a (perhaps older) sleeping bag for winter camping
BEST USE: Backpacking & Camping
WEIGHT: 13.4 oz | 379 g
LENGTH: 6 ft 6 in | 200 cm
PACKED SIZE: 9 x 5 in | 22 x 13 cm