Sealskinz Waterproof All Weather Mid Sock
The Original Waterproof Sock
This is the waterproof sock that started it all. We designed the Waterproof All Weather Mid Length Sock to keep you dry and on the move in wet or cold conditions. Wet feet can lead to all sorts of not-so-good things outdoors, including cold and numb feet, blisters, frostbite, and worse. Ideal for a variety of temperatures, this sock will keep you dry and warm in rain, snow, and mud, through stream crossings, and standing in leaky waders. We're of the opinion that every person should keep a pair of All Weather Mids in their pack—just in case
Waterproof All Weather Mid Length Sock
The original, 100% waterproof mid length sock is the perfect barrier for use in wet and warmer weather conditions.
- 100% Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Foot Comfort - Merino wool lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Extra Support - zonal elastication for added support
- Close fit - four way stretch for comfort and stretch fit
- Toe Comfort - flat toe seams prevent rubbing
- Footbed Comfort - Additional footbed padding reduces pressure and absorbs shock
Particularly noteworthy is the unmatched breathability of the hydrophilic waterproof membrane to release perspiration steam and warm air from inside the sock. This creates a high level of comfort for the wearer, even while performing strenuous and aerobic activities, while also preventing rain, mud, and sand from getting inside the sock.
Built for comfort and blister prevention
Designed with a seamless construction including hand-linked flat toe seams and the addition of elastic support on the ankle, heel and instep, you won't notice the seams but will definitely notice the extra comfort and fit.