Six Moon Designs Haven Bundle (2 person tarp/net tent)
34 oz - 964 g Two-Person Backpacking Tarp
The Haven Bundle is an ultra-versatile set up with a traditional feel you are already comfortable with – and it’s lightweight, too.
The Haven Bundle includes the Haven and Haven NetTent, giving you the versatility to set out on any trip. Combined, the two shelters form a fully enclosed, two-person, double-walled tent with a bathtub floor. They can be set up together or separately for a wide range of configurations to suit any backcountry adventure.
The Haven Bundle is designed so that the NetTent hangs from the tarp rather than be supported directly by the poles. This configuration allows the tarp to be set up first or taken down last, keeping the inside of the tent dry in rainy conditions. If desired the Haven Combo can also be stored clipped together for even faster setup and takedown.
Utilizing trekking poles for support, or our optional collapsible poles, the Haven Bundle has near-vertical sidewalls, further maximizing internal space. Dual tabs on either side of the canopy allow the Haven Tarp to be hung from a line between two trees, eliminating the need for poles altogether.
The two-pole design allows for a 48" wide canopy offering tremendous amounts of headroom. The peak is also offset toward the head, raising the canopy further from one's face and moving the headroom to provide a more natural sitting area.
The Haven Bundle is equipped with two entrances and two vestibules providing convenience and storage space for both parties. The streamlined design provides maximum protection for minimum weight.
- Full 360-degree protection allows this tarp to provide enhanced security when compared to a traditional flat tarp.
- High Vent helps remove excess moisture build-up.
- Zipper Vestibule Closure makes opening and closing the vestibule a snap.
- Dual Side Entry makes entering and exiting easy.
- Easy Tension Adjustment makes keeping the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag. Re-tension straps have been added to all tie out points.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Optimized Sleeping Area is oriented to maximize usable space, ventilation, and view. A peak height of 45 inches gives you plenty of headroom.
- Dual Pole Support significantly improves headroom and interior space.
- Color Coordinated Attachment Points for quick NetTent set-up.
- Canopy NetTent Connectors at Head and Foot
- Ultra-light Waterproof Canopy is made from high strength 30 denier Silicone Nylon.
- Extremely Easy Setup in less than two minutes under any conditions.
Tarp, Stuff Sacks, Guy lines
12" X 4.5"
34 oz - 964 g
6 (sold separately)
Two 45" Poles (sold separately)
53 ft2 - 4.9 m2
|Interior||44" x 88" - 111 x 223 cm|
|30D Silicone Coated Nylon
1. Weight does not include stakes or pole.
*To completely repel water, shelters need to have sealer applied to the seams before use.