Astral's TR-1 Scuffler Men's Shoes
Astral's turbo ventilated and ultra-light hiker with sticky G® Rubber outsoles allow you to move quickly and confidently through both desert canyons or tropical trails.
All Astral shoes have a special relationship with water. Every component, from the thread to the laces are critically evaluated and chosen for its ability to hold up after constant soaking, to shed water, and not to accumulate funk. Many models have engineered drainage for water to come out while minimizing entry of silt
We believe that a foot’s position in a shoe should be similar to when barefoot. This allows excellent balance and biomechanically natural lifestyle.
This G compound is formulated for premium grip while also providing "excellent" abrasion resistance. Its low durometer means the rubber is softer and therefore conforms well to the ground.
Built on Astral's high performance TR1 chassis, this is our most rugged and versatile trail shoe. TPU overlays fight abrasion while a synthetic suede harness supports and protects the midfoot. Seamless lining and foam provide Cadillac-like comfort for cruising through any terrain. If you want a new-school “rugged outdoor shoe”, we suggest the TR1 Scuffler.
- Intended Use: Walking, Hiking, General Use
- Uppers: Quick drying ripstop 2D mesh; protective TPU overlays at heel, toe and quarter; padded collar and tongue; rigid toe and heel counters for protection and support; removable Polygiene® treated insoles combat odor.
- Midsole: Level heel to ball, with Top Shank™ to reduce foot fatigue.
- Outsole: Aggressive 5mm lugs with flex grooves, made from G.15™ high friction Rubber. Non-marking.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 21mm heel, 20mm ball
- Fit: True to size
- Sizes: Men’s US 8-14
- Weight: Men’s 9 = 318 g (11.22 oz)